The Mission of the Sisters of Saint Francis of Rochester, Minnesota is to be a compassionate presence for peace in our world, striving for justice and reverence for all creation.
We do this by:
- Praying for the needs of our world in the silence of the chapel and daily in our homes.
- Ministering in hospitals and hospices.
- Eliminating social injustice: providing support to immigrants and working to end human trafficking.
- Volunteering at Dorothy Day Centers and social agencies in our local communities.
- Ministering to those with addictions and those imprisoned.
- Providing education in schools and serving as spiritual guides.
Your generosity allows us to continue these ministries as well as maintaining our home, Assisi Heights, which provides care for our retired Sisters. In addition, we welcome hundreds of people each year, who come to Lourdes Chapel for prayer, liturgy and reflection, or to Assisi Heights Spirituality Center for educational programs or retreats.
Click Here if you wish to make a contribution.
Left to right: Lynnette Stadtherr, Development Assistant and Barbara DeCramer, Director of Development, shown in Lourdes Chapel.