Memorial and Honorary Gift Opportunities
Do you have a family member or friend whose life has been touched by the Sisters of Saint Francis? If so, we hope you will consider offering a gift in honor of that person.
Offering a gift establishes a living tribute that will allow you to:
- Honor a loved one as a birthday remembrance, anniversary, memorial
- Support our Sisters in their continuing efforts to be peacemakers, to strive for justice and reverence for all of creation.
Consider the following methods of establishing an honorary gift:
- Giving today - An outright gift can help fund our immediate needs or an ongoing project at Assisi Heights or our Sisters in their ministries. The financial benefits include an income tax deduction.
- Giving through your will - You can include a bequest in your will stating that a specific asset, certain dollar amount or, more commonly, a percentage of your estate will pass to us at your death in honor of your loved one. You can also make a gift at death using retirement plan assets.
Your Next Step
Making an honorary gift is a wonderful way to acknowledge a special Sister or friend. Depending on the nature of your gift, there are varieties of ways we can recognize your generosity. Allowing us to use your name or the name of a loved one can inspire philanthropy in others and further a cause that is important to you. Please contact Barb DeCramer at 507-282-7441, ext. 536 or email to learn more about ways to recognize your honoree.
Ways to Give
Every contribution makes a difference in the lives of our Sisters and helps maintain and enhance our congregation. As a member of the Sisters of Saint Francis community, we want to thank you for your involvement and support of our Congregation. Our success would not be possible without the dedication and generosity of people like you.
- Click Here to print a donation form.